Martial Relationship Counseling: Find Root Cause Of Good Or Bad
Whether you are going through a toxic relationship or you feel like you parents are going to get divorced soon, do not worry because we are here to help you out with the process. Maintaining a relationship is the toughest job in the world and it comes with various commitments due to which people often fail. However, with out expertise we can help you transform your tragic relationship into a successful one.
FAMILYROOTSORGANIZER IS HERE TO LISTEN AND RESOLVE YOUR ISSUES!
We are number the one relationship therapists that offer verbal, oral, and physical therapies to our clients to heal them and help them to overcome the tough situations they are suffering from. We have got expert panels in which experienced and renowned therapists take part in understanding your situation and helping you to get it better.
We know that:
“Anxiety is real and even if you find no reason to associate it with, still this cannot be ignored specifically for your mental health and generally for the peace to lead life”
Problems require solutions and solutions are linked with sharing the problem. You cannot get better if you are suffering from an abnormal relationship that is causing issues in your thinking ability and you are unable to find a way out. Therefore, you need relationship therapy!
Why You Need Relationship Therapy?
Do you have a car? Do you take it for service on regular basis in order to maintain its mileage and overall performance in the best way possible? Think that if a non-living thing with no feelings attached requires such care and maintenance, how a relationship can survive without it? I am not saying you to compare yourself with any non-living thing or your relationship with something materialistic, all I am saying is that everything needs time, attention and care even if it is a thing with no feelings or something where all your feelings reside. With relationship therapy from FamilyRootsOrganizer your can renew the good feelings and get rid of misunderstandings that can help you maintain a healthy relationship.
What Is Relationship Therapy?
Relationship therapy is an effort to help couples in a romantic relationship to solve their relationship issues and problems that are making it worse for them to live happily together. In this, both partners are invited by the clinical psychotherapists that are experts on the subject and help them in looking at their relationship with a different perspective to resolve issues and conflicts. It doesn’t matter that the couple is in a legal marriage or simple living-in relationship, if they truly want to be with each other, the therapists can help them in this regard. The other names of relationship therapy are marital therapy, family therapy, and marriage counseling etc.
In these situations when you are having relationship issues, come to us, our team is ready to help you come out of successfully these conflicts and issues.
What if my spouse isn’t ready for therapy?
If you think that your spouse is not ready to give the relationship with a second chance, don’t worry. We cannot hold on people for too long without their permissions. Hence, if you see that your spouse is not ready for the therapy, there are chances that they are not interested in the relationship you have. However, there can be clinical issues related to this as well.
Marriage is the approved social pattern whereby two to more persons establish a family. It involves not only the right to conceive and rear children, but also a host of other obligation and privileges affecting a good many people.
The real meaning of marriage is the acceptance of a new status, with a new set of privileges and obligations, and the recognition of this new status by others. A legal marriage legitimizes a social status and creates a set of legally recognized rights and duties.
Marriage is one of the oldest socially recognized institution and essential for the procreation of children and satisfaction of our sexual urges. In different societies there are different methods of marriage. Some of the societies allow a male to marry only a single female whereas in other societies a husband is allowed to have more than one wife. Similarly some societies will not allow a woman to have more than one husband whereas other societies will not mind a woman having more than one husband. In some cases the parent arranges the marriage whereas in others the boys and girls arrange their marriage.
Definition of Marriage: Marriageis a term for social relationships of husband and wife or of plural mates. Also used for the ceremony of uniting marital partners.
It refers to the finding of spouse by man and woman. There are two methods given as :
- Exogamy: When a person marries outside one’s group, caste, religion, class or race. It is attributed as exogamy. In the modern times this marriage is mostly in practice.
- Endogamy: When a person marries inside one’s group, caste, religion, class or race. It is known as endogamy. This kind of marriage is practice mostly in the rural areas of Pakistan, Afghanistan.
Form of Marriage
Different societies have different views for the social recognition and approval of marriage. That is the reason why we find different of marriages. The main types of marriage are given below:
- Monogamy: One person is allowed to marry once.
- Polygamy: Person ( man or woman ) is allowed to marry more than once.
- Polygyny: A husband is permitted to have more than one wife at one time.
- Polyandry: A woman marries to more than one man at a time .
- Fraternal polyandry: When a woman is considered and treated as the wife of all the brothers living in the family and the offspring is considered to be the son/daughter of the eldest brother.
- Non-fraternal polyandry: In this form a woman is supposed to have more than one husband.
- Group marriage: The brothers are required to marry with the sisters living together.
- Experimental marriage: In such a marriage the couple should be allowed to come together and freely mix and meet to understand each other before their marriage.
- Inter caste marriage: A man marries a woman with in a caste. Like in India.
- Anuloma: When the men of higher castes are allowed to marry the women of lower castes is called anuloma.
- Pratiloma: When the women of higher castes marry to the men of lower castes are called Pratiloma.
- Hyper-gamy & hypo-gamy: A man belonging to the nobility is allowed to marry a woman of lower social status is called Hyper-gamy. But when a woman of higher social status is marrying a man of lower social status is called Hypo-gamy.
- Sororate marriage: If the wife is died. After the death, the husband marries this deceased wife’s sister.
- Levirate marriage: When the husband is died. After the death the wife marries her deceased husband’s brother.
- Marriage by elopement: If a boy and girl run away and marry against the choice of their parents. They marry either in court or other place.
- Compassionate Marriage: The dissolution of marriage by mutual consents, due to having no children.
- Arranged Marriage: The marriage, which is arranged by the consent of both sides parent.
- Love Marriage: The system under which the youngsters themselves select their life partners is called love marriage.
- Swara Marriage: It’s a common marriage in Pukhtoon society.
Functions of Marriage
- Social Recognition: Marriage gives social recognition to all sexual relationships, which otherwise would have many social problems. Marriage alone makes the society accept the relationship of boy and girl, as husband and wife.
- Procreation of Children: Then another function of the marriage is to have legitimate children; The children born as a result of socially recognized marriage are accepted by the society as legitimate and legal heirs to the property and other assets of the family.
- Sense of Sympathy: After the marriage alone the husband and wife and their children develop a sense of sympathy for each other and they begin to share each other’s joys and sorrows. They sacrifice for the sake of each other.
- Basis of Family: Then another function of marriage is that it is the basis of family life. As we all know that after marriage family comes into being and with that the virtues of all the family life emerge in the society.
- Stability in Relationship: After marriage alone relationships come into being e.g. the relationship of husband and wife, son or daughter, father in law and mother in law or that of grandfather and grandmother etc. these relations get stabilized with the passage of time but only after marriage but not before marriage.
- Perpetuation of Lineage: It is after marriage that there is desire to perpetuate the name of the family. The children perpetuate the names of their parents and then come grandchildren, great grand children etc. After some time then there is a desire to perpetuate the lineage of the family and it at any stage in the family there are no offshoots, then every effort is made to have then, so that the name of the family continues.
In this way each family has very important and basic functions to perform. Without these functions our whole social system would failed and would resulting many social problems. Then marriage alone has helped in maintaing high moral standards of which any society can really feel proud.
There are chances that your spouse is suffering from some sort of mental issue that requires addressing. Such as Obsessive Compulsive Disorder or OCD is a disorder that can cause relationship issues and conflicts attached to it. An OCD positive person keeps on thinking deep on the non-existent issues and create a story in their head. On the basis of their story, they start to either cut-off themselves from others or simply become abusive and traumatic. OCD comes in relationship with infidelity, depression, and anxiety and hence it requires immediate help.
“It doesn’t matter that your partner is ready to visit us, with you; don’t worry! We have got ways of judging your spouse if they are doing it due to some medical problem, or Bipolar disorder and OCD etc.”
When Can You Contact us?
Well, there a number of reasons due to which you may need to talk to us, get attached with, and take our expertise services because we offer best services in regards of:
1. Toxic Families issues
2. Infidelity, Depression, and Anxiety issues
3. If you want to overcome through a Sexual Abuse
4. If you need help against the Emotional Abuse
5. Divorce/Separation counseling
6. Taking measures against Physical Abuse
7. Addresses Sexual issues and conflicts,
8. Therapies that involve Life transitions
9. Communication Problems Sex and Sexuality problem solution between you and your partner or you independently
10. Clinical therapists for Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD
11. Assisting you in dealing with Adjustment issues
12. If you are attracted towards same gender, such as Gay & Lesbian issues
13. Help against Erectile dysfunction
14. To overcome from Grief and Loss
15. Taking care and dealing with Obesity
What Makes Us best Relationship therapists?
In all the ways you can think, at FamilyRootsOrganizer we are best positioned to help you against toxic relationships that make you suffer from anxiety, depression, and infidelity. We are here, if you are suffering from an abusive relationship regardless if it is a physical abuse, mental abuse or sexual abuse. The reasons that we are best because:
1. We have got LMFT, Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist that help not only couples but their kids as well if they have been through a family tragedy and require serious help.
2. We use various theoretical and therapy-ways to resolve conflict and improve relationship
3. We have got experts on the subjects that before offering you a solution or therapy, talk to you in various sessions in order to understand your needs and requirements.
4. We have got attorneys and solicitors as well who are able to give you legal help against toxic families’ issues, sexual abuses, physical abuses, and other sorts of relationship abuses.
Stop suffering! Suffering and waiting for a miracle is not a solution rather than you need to take measures to solve it. Besides this, though you have to stand up for yourself however without the help of an expert like FamilyRootsOrganizer, the path will be really hard. We can make it easy!