Martial Relationship Counseling: Find Root Cause Of Good Or Bad
Whether you are going through a toxic relationship or you feel like you parents are going to get divorced soon, do not worry because we are here to help you out with the process. Maintaining a relationship is the toughest job in the world and it comes with various commitments due to which people often fail. However, with out expertise we can help you transform your tragic relationship into a successful one.
FAMILYROOTSORGANIZER IS HERE TO LISTEN AND RESOLVE YOUR ISSUES!
We are number the one relationship therapists that offer verbal, oral, and physical therapies to our clients to heal them and help them to overcome the tough situations they are suffering from. We have got expert panels in which experienced and renowned therapists take part in understanding your situation and helping you to get it better.
We know that:
“Anxiety is real and even if you find no reason to associate it with, still this cannot be ignored specifically for your mental health and generally for the peace to lead life”
Problems require solutions and solutions are linked with sharing the problem. You cannot get better if you are suffering from an abnormal relationship that is causing issues in your thinking ability and you are unable to find a way out. Therefore, you need relationship therapy!
Why You Need Relationship Therapy?
Do you have a car? Do you take it for service on regular basis in order to maintain its mileage and overall performance in the best way possible? Think that if a non-living thing with no feelings attached requires such care and maintenance, how a relationship can survive without it? I am not saying you to compare yourself with any non-living thing or your relationship with something materialistic, all I am saying is that everything needs time, attention and care even if it is a thing with no feelings or something where all your feelings reside. With relationship therapy from FamilyRootsOrganizer your can renew the good feelings and get rid of misunderstandings that can help you maintain a healthy relationship.
What Is Relationship Therapy?
Relationship therapy is an effort to help couples in a romantic relationship to solve their relationship issues and problems that are making it worse for them to live happily together. In this, both partners are invited by the clinical psychotherapists that are experts on the subject and help them in looking at their relationship with a different perspective to resolve issues and conflicts. It doesn’t matter that the couple is in a legal marriage or simple living-in relationship, if they truly want to be with each other, the therapists can help them in this regard. The other names of relationship therapy are marital therapy, family therapy, and marriage counseling etc.
In these situations when you are having relationship issues, come to us, our team is ready to help you come out of successfully these conflicts and issues.
What if my spouse isn’t ready for therapy?
If you think that your spouse is not ready to give the relationship with a second chance, don’t worry. We cannot hold on people for too long without their permissions. Hence, if you see that your spouse is not ready for the therapy, there are chances that they are not interested in the relationship you have. However, there can be clinical issues related to this as well.
Difficult to Escape Relationships
Some people have a habit of getting themselves into relationships they can't escape from. Things may have taken the turn for the worst and due to the their partners possessive nature find it very difficult to break up or end the relationship. In these situations attempting to break up may result in, threats, embarrassing scenes in public, acts of violence of even vandalism.
Some men may not have the heart to shout "Get out of my life you crazy ***** "
I think if the warning signs for possessive women are spotted earlier, it will be easier to deal with later on down the line. This kind of thing can really lower a man's self esteem and can leave one feeling week and helpless. It can also jeopardize future relationships by making you extra sensitive to your partners actions.
Some people are pressured into believing that themselves (the victim) is actually in the wrong. They will start to believe that if they do the right things in a relationship there will be no need for outrageous acts of jealously. This seems more like brain washing and is obviously not the ingredients of a healthy relationship.
When it comes to physical abuse from a possessive women it can be very awkward for a man who would be physically stronger than a woman in most cases. A man may need to retain himself from lashing out and causing a women physical harm or injury due to the difference in strength and size. If a women attacks a man like a wild beast it may be difficult to restrict her without some form a painful restraint whether it be twisting the arms in a painful way or a slap across the face. Many men will not want to take that risk.
The tell tale signs
1. Wants to read your text messages frequently - First of all that is a complete lack of trust, secondly she needs to understand privacy. Just because most people are reluctant to show their partners their messages doesn't mean they are hiding anything. Everyone needs privacy to some extent.
2. Threats - Nobody should ever threaten somebody for leaving a relationship, it's a sign of mental insecurity, get out off there because it will get worse.
3. Outbursts in public - Others do not need to know about your problems, this is similar to a threat. i.e. If you try to break up and I will make noise in public and embarrass you!
4. Physical abuse - Most women are not as strong as men so in some cases an object or even a weapon may be used when boiled up. Normally a woman or man will have let off verbal abuse and this stage, but physical abuse in anyway is not acceptable. Don't think of this as a one-off because it will escalate.
5. Physically blocking your exit - By restricting your freedom this shows obsession to some extent, especially when it's met with physical violence when you try to force yourself out.
6. Destruction of possessions - Similar to a threat. Normally if a woman is having a hard time with you she wouldn't be interested in smashing up your brand new flat-screen TV or cracking your Smartphone screen. This is a time to escape.
7. Keeping you hostage- similar to no. 5. you may be locked in a room while she holds on to the key or blocking all possible exits demanding answers.
8. Abuse any of your female contacts - Jealousy, some women may not be able to accept the fact that you have female friends or associates and may go behind your back to try and spoil the relationships.
9. Forcing you to give up female friends - A big no, enough trust should have been built in a relationship for you to comfortably accept the fact that one can have friends of the opposite sex.
10. Being made to call at a certain time every day - What, is she a parole officer keeping tabs on you?. Where's the flexibility, freedom? A big tell tale sign.
Of course the above can be apply for the opposite - Possessive guy, and other people may have some further suggestions or tips for spotting these type of people.
Weather it's the man or the woman, domestic violence can be a very big issues and can lead to serious injuries or even death in some cases. Understand that it's not the attacker doing the killing, it's often the attack killed in self defense and often hard to prove to the police. Different countries and very different rules and rules to other countries. We don't all have the infamous "Stand your ground" law.
A lot of these so called possessive behaviours stem from emotions due to problems in the relationship.
For example, for most of the crazy partners you come across, the crazyness may normally arise after things have gone wrong in the relationship. If you look back at the beginning of the relationship you will probably be thinking "How can a person change so much?". In that respect I may be difficult to say if the crazy behaviour is actually part of their personality or simply influenced by emotion.
A broken heart can turn people in something they are not, e.g. a criminal or a killer. However at the end of the day, law is law no matter what provoked your emotions.
In Japan you will rarely see couples arguing in public, they tend to do their best, hold it in and wait until they get home. However in China I have witnessed many an argument or fight in public, with the women often physically attacking the man. Korea seemed to be much similar to China where people may let us their emotions and feeling no matter where and who is around. The Japanese tend to be a little more concerned about making a disturbance in public, but not all Japanese though. Very occasionally you will see somebody just lose it in public.
- A guy glanced at another woman's legs while with his girlfriend. She slapped him in public and made him write an apology letter to her, with an explanation that he wont do it again.
- Some women have secretly set up good GPS tracking on their spouses smart phone and sync'd it to their own so they can track the whereabouts's any time
- I know a case where a couple has an argument in a bar and the boyfriend decided to take a bus alone by himself. The girlfriend actually drove her car in front of the bus and forced it to stop while she exited the car, entered the bus and demanded him to get into her car.
- Some men I know are not allowed to keep secret diaries, safe (boxes) etc. and their spouse must share the same Email passwords.
There are chances that your spouse is suffering from some sort of mental issue that requires addressing. Such as Obsessive Compulsive Disorder or OCD is a disorder that can cause relationship issues and conflicts attached to it. An OCD positive person keeps on thinking deep on the non-existent issues and create a story in their head. On the basis of their story, they start to either cut-off themselves from others or simply become abusive and traumatic. OCD comes in relationship with infidelity, depression, and anxiety and hence it requires immediate help.
“It doesn’t matter that your partner is ready to visit us, with you; don’t worry! We have got ways of judging your spouse if they are doing it due to some medical problem, or Bipolar disorder and OCD etc.”
When Can You Contact us?
Well, there a number of reasons due to which you may need to talk to us, get attached with, and take our expertise services because we offer best services in regards of:
1. Toxic Families issues
2. Infidelity, Depression, and Anxiety issues
3. If you want to overcome through a Sexual Abuse
4. If you need help against the Emotional Abuse
5. Divorce/Separation counseling
6. Taking measures against Physical Abuse
7. Addresses Sexual issues and conflicts,
8. Therapies that involve Life transitions
9. Communication Problems Sex and Sexuality problem solution between you and your partner or you independently
10. Clinical therapists for Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD
11. Assisting you in dealing with Adjustment issues
12. If you are attracted towards same gender, such as Gay & Lesbian issues
13. Help against Erectile dysfunction
14. To overcome from Grief and Loss
15. Taking care and dealing with Obesity
What Makes Us best Relationship therapists?
In all the ways you can think, at FamilyRootsOrganizer we are best positioned to help you against toxic relationships that make you suffer from anxiety, depression, and infidelity. We are here, if you are suffering from an abusive relationship regardless if it is a physical abuse, mental abuse or sexual abuse. The reasons that we are best because:
1. We have got LMFT, Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist that help not only couples but their kids as well if they have been through a family tragedy and require serious help.
2. We use various theoretical and therapy-ways to resolve conflict and improve relationship
3. We have got experts on the subjects that before offering you a solution or therapy, talk to you in various sessions in order to understand your needs and requirements.
4. We have got attorneys and solicitors as well who are able to give you legal help against toxic families’ issues, sexual abuses, physical abuses, and other sorts of relationship abuses.
Stop suffering! Suffering and waiting for a miracle is not a solution rather than you need to take measures to solve it. Besides this, though you have to stand up for yourself however without the help of an expert like FamilyRootsOrganizer, the path will be really hard. We can make it easy!