Martial Relationship Counseling: Find Root Cause Of Good Or Bad
Whether you are going through a toxic relationship or you feel like you parents are going to get divorced soon, do not worry because we are here to help you out with the process. Maintaining a relationship is the toughest job in the world and it comes with various commitments due to which people often fail. However, with out expertise we can help you transform your tragic relationship into a successful one.
FAMILYROOTSORGANIZER IS HERE TO LISTEN AND RESOLVE YOUR ISSUES!
We are number the one relationship therapists that offer verbal, oral, and physical therapies to our clients to heal them and help them to overcome the tough situations they are suffering from. We have got expert panels in which experienced and renowned therapists take part in understanding your situation and helping you to get it better.
We know that:
“Anxiety is real and even if you find no reason to associate it with, still this cannot be ignored specifically for your mental health and generally for the peace to lead life”
Problems require solutions and solutions are linked with sharing the problem. You cannot get better if you are suffering from an abnormal relationship that is causing issues in your thinking ability and you are unable to find a way out. Therefore, you need relationship therapy!
Why You Need Relationship Therapy?
Do you have a car? Do you take it for service on regular basis in order to maintain its mileage and overall performance in the best way possible? Think that if a non-living thing with no feelings attached requires such care and maintenance, how a relationship can survive without it? I am not saying you to compare yourself with any non-living thing or your relationship with something materialistic, all I am saying is that everything needs time, attention and care even if it is a thing with no feelings or something where all your feelings reside. With relationship therapy from FamilyRootsOrganizer your can renew the good feelings and get rid of misunderstandings that can help you maintain a healthy relationship.
What Is Relationship Therapy?
Relationship therapy is an effort to help couples in a romantic relationship to solve their relationship issues and problems that are making it worse for them to live happily together. In this, both partners are invited by the clinical psychotherapists that are experts on the subject and help them in looking at their relationship with a different perspective to resolve issues and conflicts. It doesn’t matter that the couple is in a legal marriage or simple living-in relationship, if they truly want to be with each other, the therapists can help them in this regard. The other names of relationship therapy are marital therapy, family therapy, and marriage counseling etc.
In these situations when you are having relationship issues, come to us, our team is ready to help you come out of successfully these conflicts and issues.
What if my spouse isn’t ready for therapy?
If you think that your spouse is not ready to give the relationship with a second chance, don’t worry. We cannot hold on people for too long without their permissions. Hence, if you see that your spouse is not ready for the therapy, there are chances that they are not interested in the relationship you have. However, there can be clinical issues related to this as well.
It's All About Him!
If you are dating a narcissistic man, then you probably realise by now that your life is inconsequential to him.
Nothing is ever about you, it is all about him.
Narcissists are master manipulators who don’t have a grip on reality.
They are distrusting, suspicious, abusive and controlling of their partners.
Often living in a state of denial, narcissists may also be suffering from mental health problems, aside from their personality disorder.
This can lead to them being psychologically unstable. Over a period of time, you may even begin to sense that they are 'not normal.' Their reactions will appear totally alien to you.
When confronted about their behaviour, the narcissist is never at fault. It will always be your fault. They fail to realise that there will inevitably be consequences for their bad behaviour. As they are never in the wrong, you must be the one to blame.
Be prepared for drama, drama and more drama!
Dating a narcissistic man is a rollercoaster of emotions.
Narcissistic Personality Disorder Symptoms
Clinical diagnosis of Narcissistic Personality Disorder requires five or more of the following traits to be exhibited:
- Has a grandiose sense of self- importance (e.g. exaggerates achievements and talents, expects to be recognized as superior without commensurate achievements)
- Is preoccupied with fantasies of unlimited success, power, brilliance, beauty, or ideal love.
- Believes that he or she is "special" and unique and can only be understood by, or should associate with, other special or high-status people (or institutions).
- Requires excessive admiration.
- Has a sense of entitlement, i.e., unreasonable expectations of especially favourable treatment or automatic compliance with his or her expectations.
- Is interpersonally exploitative, i.e., takes advantage of others to achieve his or her own ends.
- Lacks empathy: is unwilling to recognize or identify with the feelings and needs of others.
- Is often envious of others or believes that others are envious of him or her
- Shows arrogant, haughty behaviors or attitudes.
Cluster B Personality Disorders
- Antisocial Personality Disorder
Exhibits a pattern of disregard for, and violation of, the rights of others.
- Borderline Personality Disorder
Exhibits a pattern of instability in interpersonal relationships, self-image, and affects, and marked impulsivity.
- Histrionic Personality Disorder
Exhibits a pattern of excessive emotionality and attention seeking.
- Narcissistic Personality Disorder
Exhibits a pattern of grandiosity, need for admiration, and lack of empathy.
In the early stages of a relationship the Narc comes across as confident, charming, attentive and loving.
In fact, he worships the ground you walk on. You just can’t believe your luck.
This guy is just too good to be true.
And there ladies, is your Aha! moment.
Your first red flag.
This guy IS too good to be true!
It will be a whirlwind romance of his orchestration.
He will tell you that he loves you and soon begins making plans for your ‘happy ever after' ’life together that exists only in his fantasy world.
He has no real intention of ever delivering on his promises.
Narcissistic Personality Disorder is a Cluster B personality disorder.
Therefore, it is not uncommon for a narcissist to exhibit traits that are prevalent in the other personality disorders as there is often some degree of overlap.
A narcissist typically exhibits a lack of:
They also display many of the following characteristics:
- Self centred / self absorbed
Further Reading On Narcissism
Narcissistic Personality Disorder Symptoms
Narcissistic Personality Disorder sufferers can be arrogant, self centred, demanding, manipulative, cocky and lacking empathy for others. With an inflated sense of their own importance they have a deep need for admiration
Narcissistic Personality Disorder In Men
Narcissistic men can totally destroy your life. They are manipulative, self absorbed and lack empathy for anyone else. If you're dating a guy who thinks it's "all about me" then you should get out fast. He is capable of destroying your sanity as well as your bank balance!
Breaking Up With A Narcissistic Man
The hardest part of breaking up with a narcissistic man can be the utter lack of comprehension.
What happened to the charming man who swept me off our feet?
Who is this monster standing before me?
Was it something I did?
What if I’d done things differently?
The list is endless.
Obsessing about the breakup is an unnecessary drain on your emotions.
In truth, dating a narcissist is emotionally exhausting.
You are trying to make sense of the nonsensical.
Stop analysing every detail because none of it will ever make any sense to you.
Narcissists do not behave rationally.
Therefore, you cannot possibly hope to derive a rational explanation from an irrational situation.
Surviving A Narcissistic Relationship
Here are a few parting words of encouragement:
- Know Your Self Worth – If you don’t value yourself then he never will.
- Set Your Boundaries - and stick to them. If you repeatedly allow him to cross your boundaries do you honestly believe that is an incentive for him to stop?
- Actions Speak Louder Than Words – The way someone behaves reveals far more about them, than what they actually say. The Narc knows exactly what you want to hear. He is full of false promises that he simply has no intention of carrying out. He simply can’t you see. You are dating a narcissistic man!
Please note that this hub is not intended for use as a source of professional, psychological or medical advice but is provided solely for informational purposes.
Readers are advised to seek the services of competent professionals in these fields.
There are chances that your spouse is suffering from some sort of mental issue that requires addressing. Such as Obsessive Compulsive Disorder or OCD is a disorder that can cause relationship issues and conflicts attached to it. An OCD positive person keeps on thinking deep on the non-existent issues and create a story in their head. On the basis of their story, they start to either cut-off themselves from others or simply become abusive and traumatic. OCD comes in relationship with infidelity, depression, and anxiety and hence it requires immediate help.
“It doesn’t matter that your partner is ready to visit us, with you; don’t worry! We have got ways of judging your spouse if they are doing it due to some medical problem, or Bipolar disorder and OCD etc.”
When Can You Contact us?
Well, there a number of reasons due to which you may need to talk to us, get attached with, and take our expertise services because we offer best services in regards of:
1. Toxic Families issues
2. Infidelity, Depression, and Anxiety issues
3. If you want to overcome through a Sexual Abuse
4. If you need help against the Emotional Abuse
5. Divorce/Separation counseling
6. Taking measures against Physical Abuse
7. Addresses Sexual issues and conflicts,
8. Therapies that involve Life transitions
9. Communication Problems Sex and Sexuality problem solution between you and your partner or you independently
10. Clinical therapists for Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD
11. Assisting you in dealing with Adjustment issues
12. If you are attracted towards same gender, such as Gay & Lesbian issues
13. Help against Erectile dysfunction
14. To overcome from Grief and Loss
15. Taking care and dealing with Obesity
What Makes Us best Relationship therapists?
In all the ways you can think, at FamilyRootsOrganizer we are best positioned to help you against toxic relationships that make you suffer from anxiety, depression, and infidelity. We are here, if you are suffering from an abusive relationship regardless if it is a physical abuse, mental abuse or sexual abuse. The reasons that we are best because:
1. We have got LMFT, Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist that help not only couples but their kids as well if they have been through a family tragedy and require serious help.
2. We use various theoretical and therapy-ways to resolve conflict and improve relationship
3. We have got experts on the subjects that before offering you a solution or therapy, talk to you in various sessions in order to understand your needs and requirements.
4. We have got attorneys and solicitors as well who are able to give you legal help against toxic families’ issues, sexual abuses, physical abuses, and other sorts of relationship abuses.
Stop suffering! Suffering and waiting for a miracle is not a solution rather than you need to take measures to solve it. Besides this, though you have to stand up for yourself however without the help of an expert like FamilyRootsOrganizer, the path will be really hard. We can make it easy!